To order: email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 650-515-8340
Shipping Policy at Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC
Everyone at Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC values you as our customer. Our cakes are handmade from the finest and freshest ingredients, then wrapped in our unique decorative style with imported chocolate paper. We freeze them carefully, then pack them in our specially designed packaging so they arrive just as you would expect…perfect!
Unpacking Your Cake
When your cake arrives:
1. Place it in your refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Once chilled, remove the plastic wrap slowly so the decor does not pull away from the cake.
3. Put the cake back in the shipping box and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
You may showcase an Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC cheesecake for 2-3 hours and an Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC traditional cake for 3-6 hours. Our traditional cakes are best when served closer to room temperature.
When and Where We Ship
Because of the delicate nature of our product, we ship FedEx Next Day and Priority to all 50 states. NOTE: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. We do not ship to Puerto Rico.
SUMMERTIME SHIPPING-Hot months and hot zone require PRIORITY shipping which adds $40.00 to the price of product with FREE SHIPPING. This is PRIORITY SHIP and depending on locations arrival times may vary from 10:30 am-3:00. COVID has caused problems so there is no 10:30 delivery for PRIORITY but Fed Ex will do their best.
TUESDAY – THURSDAY We ship cakes arriving Next Day. Our cut-off time is 12 noon Pacific Standard Time (PST).
SATURDAY, PRIORITY Zone We charge an additional $40.00, and ship to Alaska and Hawaii there is additional $65.00. Please email or call for up charge rate to email@example.com or 650-515-8340, leave a message with order details. We will return your call promptly.
RELEASE PACKAGE POLICY
Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC has a release package policy with Fed Ex and all packages are left on the porch and no signature is required. If Federal Express determines the ship to address is ‘unsafe’ to leave the product, it will be taken to the station until recipient is home. Please supply recipients best contact phone number so Federal Express can contact the recipient.
NO RELEASE PACKAGE-SIGNATURE REQUIRED
This must be checked at order entry so we mark our label signature required. If purchaser requests a signature and the recipient is not at home to sign, the product will not be delivered until the following day and thus the product will not be good. Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC is not responsible for product not being delivered on time.
If you missed the cut-off but still need it, we will ship your cake for an additional charge. Please email or call for the upcharge rate. Susan@elegantcheesecakes.com or 650-728-2248
Days We Are Closed
We are not open for business on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Elegant Cheesecakes is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, COVID-19, miss-scans or delays because of incomplete shipping information. We do not require a signature for the release of any shipment. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control.
Elegant Cheesecakes does not require a signature for the delivery of its packages. If Fed Ex finds the location unsafe, they may choose not to leave. Elegant Cheesecakes is not responsible for packages that require a signature but are not delivered because no one is home to sign.
Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order.
There are no returns, refunds or cancellations allowed on any orders that have shipped.
All packages are shipped FedEx and therefore we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses.
We do no accept returns. Our products are perishable custom made product and must ship overnight. Once the product ships from our facility the order is compete. If the product is late-delayed by fault of Federal Express, all efforts will be made to get a refund for shipping. There are NO CREDITS FOR SHIPPING DURING a Pandemic.
If the delay is due to an Act of God (weather), circumstances that Fed Ex is unable to get the box to you next day, there will be no refunds.
Make sure the ship to address is complete: all suites numbers, and contact phone number included. Incorrect or incomplete addresses, therefore resulting in late delivery or held up at a Fed Ex location will be the responsibility of the purchaser, not elegant Cheese Cakes.
We recommend that if you are shipping as a gift, contact the recipient to notify them of a perishable item coming their way. We do mark our boxes Perishable. We have a release with Federal Express to leave the box on the porch. If Fed Ex finds the location dangerous they will not deliver. In that case, the box will be returned to the fed Ex station and a 2nd delivery will be attempted the following day. The product will not be good. Elegant Cheese Cakes is not liable for non delivery because of these circumstances.
- A customer has not provided us the correct address and or no recipient telephone number.
- Problems not related to or caused by Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC
- A customer does not follow the detailed handling instructions enclosed with the shipment.
- A customer is out of town when our cake (call to confirm they will be home to accept)
- An Act of God occurs; defined as—extreme weather conditions, mechanical error, uncontrolled circumstances that make FedEx unable to delivery on time. Please note Fed ex has a 2 week window of NO MONEY BACK for any reason. This occurs the 2 weeks prior to Christmas. If the package is shipped and delivered late we do not refund. If the product is delivered late and damaged, we do not refund. Most of the time all are delivered and all is good but there are those circumstances.
Custom flavor and design orders require a 6-day lead time to cancel. Special condition cakes, such as SHIP TODAY and ON HAND cakes, require a 2-day lead if applicable. If the order has already shipped, you may not cancel it. If you refuse the delivery, you will still be charged.
Inspect your Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC cake as soon as you receive it. Put it in the refrigerator as soon as you take it out of the shipping container.
Here at Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC, we want more than anything for you to love your cake! If you have a problem, please call us immediately at 650-728-2248, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many times a small imperfection can be corrected with a conversation. Send an image for us to analyze; that way we can help you make any correction. Also, FedEx does their best to deliver our cakes on time, but the cross-country journey may have some bumps in the road! We spend a lot of time packing our cakes just right to weather those bumps.
We want you, our customers, to tell your friends, family, and co-workers about how much you love Elegant Cheese Cakes LLC cakes. We thrive on happy customers! If you should feel otherwise, please tell us so that we can do right by you? Please email your comments. We would like to know when we are doing things right, and if we slip, we need to know that as well!
Thank you for your business!
Elegant Cheese CakesLLC
Wedding Cake-Celebration Cakes pricing and Terms
• Wedding cakes: Wedding cakes are priced at a per-person rate ranging from $15 and up, depending on the level of detail work and design. Smaller wedding cakes and grooms’ cakes are priced on a per-project basis. There is a $900.00 minimum to include the day after cake. Larger parties may have the option of a smaller set-up cake with an un-decorated back-up cake. The back-up cakes are priced at $7.50 per person. We ask for a $500..00 non-refundable deposit to secure the date. Small events deposit is adjusted
• Tastings Fee: We do our tasting on specific Friday and Saturdays by appointment at our Sonoma Workshop. We invite couples and families (limit 4 because of room or space) to join us for a 1 hour meeting where you may sample a variety of cheesecakes and traditional cakes, and view our extensive slideshow (or portfolio). You will meet with our creative consultant to design and discuss options. There is a $50.00 tasting fee for our meeting. If your tasting party exceeds 4 guests, we ask for $10.00 for each additional guest.
• Delivery charges: There is an additional charge for delivery and set-up. We can ship most of our designs throughout the continental United States. We estimate shipping charges between $250 to $500. We also provide a red carpet delivery service.
• Deposit: We require a nonrefundable deposit of $500 to confirm an order for a wedding or specialty event on a specific date. For wedding cakes and grooms’ cakes shipped out of state, we require 50% of the total amount, nonrefundable, paid up front. The payment balance is always due 10 days prior to the event. We encourage customers to secure a date early, at least 2-6 months in advance. We are a small business and are limited in the number of events we can handle each weekend.